The second sprint of the mixed bag medley is here! We know you people love the pace at which the medley sections proceed. Speeding along without a care in the world! Just cruising to park their little form inside your head! Dormant ideas, which can take form when the catalyst is right to earn you a bunch of money online. We understand that ways to make money online grow on you. The idea that a virtual mass of computers and lots of empty space in-between can help you pay your bills is very alien to most people. It takes time to sink in. To be assimilated by the conventional, rational part of our brain. But we hope we have been able to prove, indubitably that done right-online money making ways can actually fatten your wallet and give you new confidence in your life.
RIB-TICKLING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE:
Ah YouTube! Another miracle by Google! Do you know that YouTube is the second largest Search Engine in the world? More than 8 million people visit the video archives of YouTube every month- some to get entertained and others to delve into the wealth of Do-It-Yourself videos floating around. It is the former section you can target because the latter is well occupied with a lot of high quality and not so high quality stuff!
People love to laugh. In fact, a quirky funny video goes viral at approximately the speed of light. So you can judge for yourself exactly how badly the humor is missing from most of our humdrum lives. If you have a knack for spotting the weird, the unusual and the funny, you can make a lot of money by monetizing your YouTube channel.
MAIN ATTRIBUTE: A comic sense. Nothing else will work. You need to stumble upon or create circumstances which are genuinely worth sharing and watching.
SECONDARY ATTRIBUTE: Marketing sense. You have to get your channel out there where people can find it!
HOW TO DO IT:
With a big grin on your face! After all if you don’t feel the joy, how can you make others feel it?
- 1. You can start by signing up for your own personal YouTube channel. It is a medium via which you can organize and archive all your videos in one place, write short SEO descriptions and even supplement the videos with links to your website. Your fans subscribe to your channel on YouTube if they love it and you gradually build up a viewer base. Click here to view the signing up process.
- 2. After your channel, which by the way is deliciously free is in place, you can decide on the niche you will be working in. Does funny have a niche? Yes! Do you want to document hilarious scenes involving cute fat animals and babies or are you going to go in for grown-ups acting funny. It may seem like an insane idea to actually deliberate before posting goofy videos, but that is the difference between an amateur and a professional. A pro takes care of the smallest detail.
- 3. Post your videos on your channel and advertise your channel link on all your social media platforms- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and the rest of the SM giants. Encourage people to visit your site and even throw open contests on your YouTube channel. Post a question with each funny video and give away something useful and generic like Amazon coupons.
- 4. Lastly monetize your page with the help of links, banner ads and anything Adbrite can offer you. You may be surprised by the revenue your page can get you. You may also choose to enter the YouTube Partner Program. It allows you to put in advertisements within your video. It is frowned upon by YouTube gurus because it inconveniences viewers but hey, a few extra dollars never hurt anyone!
So is YouTube the be all and end all of online video posting? Of course not! There are a lot of other sites which have a number of different revenue sharing models to benefit and reward champion posters.
1. www.break.com- This website is a juxtaposition of the USPs of YouTube and PhotoBucket. It allows users to upload not only videos and pictures, but flash games too. You get a whopping $1000 reward if you video makes it to the first page of the site and $25 per picture which makes it into their gallery.
2. www.blip.tv is another site which is crawling up the popularity chart. It shares 50% of the revenue it makes from advertisers who use its pages with the users. It uses the convenience of PayPal to make payments.
VIEW PROFITS WITH REVIEWS:
Reviews are great! We have always relied on the reviews by film critics to know which cinematic offerings to catch and in some cases, which to miss. There have been reviews of technical white papers in journals and with the full blown advent of our virtual existence, the reviews of products and services being sold online! Without these reviews by certified buyers and industry “influencers”, shoppers would find themselves in a blind alley filled with specious promises of vendors and company sponsored gushing pseudo-reviews which are as genuine as your grandpa’s dentures! The bottom line is stark: Without reliable reviews, online shopping can become a tedious and highly unsatisfactory proposition where buyers will be frequently disappointed and swindled. Since reviews are of such great importance to online transactions, it is very obvious that you can earn good cash penning some useful ones.
MAIN ATTRIBUTE: You need to be diligent about the task at hand. Even if it is something as “trivial” as a review, you have to give it the very best. Put yourself in the shoes of the buyer and pen a piece full of insight and information. Read between the lines of the product and present the true picture to the buyers.
SECONDARY ATTRIBUTE: The secondary attribute in this case has to be writing skill. If you piece fails to engage, it is likely that the information hungry buyers will move to your competitors.
1. If you have a very famous blog or podcast, you can charge money to review products that belong to the niche in which you are operating. Under the circumstances, you are a key “influencer” and your readers trust your judgment. Your review may be worth its weight in gold to startup companies. Advertise that you offer this service, always with a tag that it is for a limited period, on your social media platforms or on relevant forums. But take care to ensure that you do not come across as a completely commercial money hungry fiend who will review anything for a few bucks. Choose good products and choose wisely.
2. If you are a tech buff and make it a point to try out every new software solution in the market, the job of a software reviewer may be ideal for you. Just register for an account at a site like SoftwareJudge and you can get paid for every review you write about a new software. Go to www.cnet.com and check out their style of penning reviews. It has to be personal, yet not completely subjective. Try to stick to the actual attributes of the software or the program and reserve personal comments to a small section of the review, preferably at the end.
Well, it is not strictly a review. And it’s not very scrupulous either. So if you have high moral standards, we think you should better skip this part of the deal. Do you have the slightest idea that you can actually earn money doing homework for poor overworked kids who are at their wit’s end worrying about the myriad little things which are so important to kids these days? We are unabashedly sugar coating the scenario! Maybe the little squirts are out playing pranks and causing trouble for honest citizens! You may be abetting juvenile delinquency but you will make good money helping students complete their homework assignments. Just go to a site like www.dohomeworkformoney.com and get registered. The interface is pretty simple, and in no time you will be flooded with requests from a hundred dodgy little ones trying to palm off their work on to someone else’s shoulders! Just remember: Get the fractions right….if you don’t, someone else will pay dearly for it.
ADD A JOB BOARD TO YOUR WEBSITE:
The job market is not a bed of roses after the recession. A good indication of the desperateness of people to earn money is an explosion in the number of “make money online” programs! And not all of them out there are as well researched or interesting to read as our offering! But we are not here to discuss competition or how great we are. The core insight we can take away from the subtle signs is the fact that jobs are difficult to come by. You can use this to your advantage by posting jobs on a job board which you can include either on your blog or in your website. A job board is a source for fresh job links for your traffic. Obviously, it goes without saying that the jobs need to be from the niche you are operating in. Your credibility can bolster the chances that the job posts will be taken seriously if you stick to a domain you are well known in.
MAIN ATTRIBUTE: You need to have good marketing skills as your site or blog has to be a traffic attracting one to take advantage of the bounty of job boards.
SECONDARY ATTRIBUTE: Patience, lots of it! A job board is not an instant money making strategy. You will have to wait, may be a really long time, before you see any revenue.
- 1. You can either ask job recruiting companies to pay you for posting their job links on your site.
- 2. Or you can use something like the Jobroll from Indeed Publishers to continuously keep your job board updated with fresh content. You can find out more at https://ads.indeed.com/jobroll/ and you are paid on a pay-per-click basis.
The only thing to keep in mind is the fact that a job board is not a very lucrative source of income as most people trust professional sites like LinkedIn to stay connected to professional opportunities. Most job posting software solutions are a part of the “Pipelining” corporates do in order to keep a talent pool ready and most of the candidates who click through and apply are never really given an interview.
SELL CUSTOMER LEADS:
If you have read Needful Things by Stephen King, you are probably aware that people may sometimes develop a violent desire to possess something rare and unobtainable. And these people are ready to pay any price within their means to achieve their end. If you have a shop online and you know of bona fide customers who crave a special something (we are not suggesting anything in particular) that you can’t really supply because of monetary, geographical or indeed moral restrictions, you may make some money selling the lead of the customer(s) at DMA.org or USData.com.
MAIN ATTRIBUTE: You should be an alert and competent organizer. The sales lead list is your primary tool in the business. The more information you can supply to the lead broker, in a complete and accurate manner, the more easily you will be known as a quality lead source.
SECONDARY ATTRIBUTE: Apart from knowing how to put together a leads list for the convenience of your broker or lead agency, you must also understand that quick action is money. If your customer can lay hands on the object of his dreams, you lose a lead from your compiled list. So strike the iron while the buyer is needful!
ADVERTIZE ON FEEDS:
What is a feed? Is it food for chicks? No! It is a very simple and quite ingenious technology. RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication and it allows users who need up to date content from a large number of sites to receive fresh content/updates automatically without having to register for the newsletter program of each website separately. Users can thus ensure their privacy and automatically access the newest information from a number of websites without hassles! This is the very reason why more and more readers of popular blogs are subscribing to the RSS feed option. If you have a large and thriving feed subscriber’s base, you can place themed contextual advertisements in your feed and make quite a bit of cash in the process.
MAIN ATTRIBUTE: You need the ability to churn out great content. If what you have to offer isn’t distinct and singularly useful, readers will not want to connect to you on a permanent basis.
SECONDARY ATTRIBUTE: You need to have a fair measure of marketing skill! Without it your feed will stay neglected and if people do not subscribe to you, you will not be able to take advantage of the feed advertisement programs.
HOW TO DO IT:
1. You should engage your readers. A good blog that is already a hub of the knowledge seekers is an ideal place for “feedvertizing”!
- 2. If you do not have content to rave about, lure your readers with the promise of freebies. Offer the download of a free eBook on SEO or any subject relevant to your readers and hook them to subscribe to your feed. You may not get a steady income, but some money will flow your way from the sporadic clicks of even disinterested readers. You can register for the service from www.kanoodle,com or www.pheedo.com in order to monetize your feeds. Most of these programs pay on “per click” basis.
Hey…do you know we just finished this great blog series. Yes! 101 ways to make money online! We hope we have been able to convince you that if done right and with dedication, you can earn quite a fair amount of cash from the World Wide Web! The internet isn’t particularly riddled with scams. It takes just a teeny bit of discernment and some insider’s tips and guidelines to shoot for the stars. The best thing however is the fact that most of the ways to earn online do not need a large investment. If you have talent and patience with a sprinkling of marketing skills, you are pretty much done!
If you have any queries, feel free to contact us on the website www.parttimestartups.com. We will be glad to continue being a part of your entrepreneurship dream, even though this particular endeavor is successfully wrapped up!
So hold your head high and start planning your venture N-O-W! Remember
“The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing – Carrie Wilkerson”