Sounds like a wild dream. We are sure most of you out there have a vague knowledge of this almost impossible proposition. It is one of the myths of online surfing, the subject of many refrains from your parents, “Why are you on the net all the time…does it pay for your tuitions?” Well technically, strictly technically it can! There are paid –to-surf programs out there which can allow you to make money while surfing the internet. The behind the scenes set up of this provision is a little shrouded in mystery and there are several caveats associated with this particular method of earning online. We do not recommend it, but neither do we pillory it! It is something to be resorted to only if you are fully aware of what you are getting yourself into and the need for money (perhaps Valentine’s day is around the corner and your best girl is eyeing somebody else) is really urgent.
The Paid-to-Surf programs or PTS programs use the time you log into the virtual register in order to further some arcane end of theirs and pay you money in the process. There are simply tons of scams around this particular means of making money! Despite speculations, as we have proved in this very series, most of the online cash methods are bona fide and do actually result in the proverbial millions. But it is best to be wary when registering for a PTS scheme.
1. You should have a strong anti-virus in place. That way on registering when you install the plug in, if malware or spyware is presented, you can be alerted before any real damage is inflicted upon your OS and your privacy!
2. You should be fully aware of the fact that your online existence can be severely monitored and even tampered with, once you enter the program. All shall be revealed about you and your identity and can be used against you in future.
MAIN ATTRIBUTE: Time and desperation! I believe nothing more needs to be said.
HOW TO DO IT:
Proceed with caution and follow the steps listed below. You will find exaggerations and promises of $1000 per hour but realistically, if everything is above board and square, you can expect to earn around $15 per day putting in 2 to 3 hours of surfing time.
- 1. You need to sign up with a PTS website. Most were blocked by our stringent anti-virus and thus do not bode well for your money making strategy. But http://www.angelfire.com/pe/home4u/cl204.html ostensibly is okay- at least from the point of view of on page cyber security.
- 2. No matter which program you choose, you need to register with an account. You will be e-mailed further instructions to your id. These instructions may vary from site to site, but in general you are asked to install a plug-in or a toolbar which is the basis of the whole endeavor.
- 3. And then you surf. You just go right ahead and do whatever you have been doing till date! Obviously there is a major possibility that someone is eavesdropping on your virtual conversations, but hey you are a willing participant aren’t you?
- 4. The apparent function of the tool bar is to display adverts relevant to the site with which you are registered and its clients on the pages you surf. The rest is dodgy and not really any of your concern. Most sites have a limit of $10 before you can cash out your money from the account with the site.
You may even make money referring the site in question to your friends and get a share of their per hour stake.
Just like online surfing pays, even if the money is relatively paltry in comparison to some of the other winning methods described in this series, online searching can potentially pay you fair money as well. Keep in mind that these ways are not for you to employ and run your family. These are ways students can scrounge up some extra cash to help tide them through the decadence of summer holidays.
For this method, you will have to give up Google! Yes…give it and its fast, reliable accurate search results up. Because Google will not pay you a red cent for using their search engine! But www.netbux.com and www.pay-pup.com will. You just need to register with them and use their search engine to find out more about the entrancing world you live in. Netbux and Pay-pup will shell out $0.02 per search for up to 40 and 50 paid searches regularly. If you curiosity is still not slaked by then, you can use Google (Blessed Google) to do your “real” digging around.
There are other options like Winzy where you can get goodies for searching.
This is the beauty of the internet- it gets curiouser and curiouser! The day is not far when you will be paid money for typing in smilies from a particular online icon shop. We can just feel it in our bones. Till then, these ways to rake in cash rate right up there on the weirdness scale.